expressions

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Friends forever

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost

Hello guys it took me long time to update my blog.

As if now i should not being doing this but ideas ought to be expressed and blocking them u cant do anything as they keep running in the brain.



Friends can never be lost nor they can be forgotten its the unwanted people we loose over due course of time.
I have been pain for my friends have troubled them a lot but they have been faithful and supported me through out. Taking the blame onto them some times so as to avoid me from getting hurt. Its tough on anyones part to admit their faults but admiting others too is a ultimate scarifice. I have never shown them my gratitude and faith.
Its a trip to bandar on the beaches me, pradeep(paru),sreenu(sunkara),chaitanya(gullapudi)
PS: this continues

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock dude ....Either it be a blog to express your ideas or it be the way u enjoy ur life :)

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chetan ....that was cool ...expect a longer blog from u next time:P
shilpa

10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chetan!!

Cool Dude!! whatever be it...life it very much like that...looking forward for more blogs from u

Sreya

12:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home